Cambridge Mobile Telematics (CMT) is the world’s largest telematics service provider. Its mission is to make the world’s roads and drivers safer. The company’s AI-driven platform, DriveWell®, gathers sensor data from millions of IoT devices — including smartphones, proprietary Tags, connected vehicles, dashcams, and third-party devices — and fuses them with contextual data to create a unified view of vehicle and driver behavior. Companies from personal and commercial auto insurance, automotive, rideshare, smart cities, wireless, financial services, and family safety industries use insights from CMT’s platform to power their risk assessment, safety, claims, and driver improvement programs. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, with offices in Budapest, Chennai, Seattle, Tokyo, and Zagreb, CMT serves millions of people through over 95 programs in 25 countries, including 21 of the top 25 US auto insurers.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our team at CMT and drive the first stage of our recruiting process - sourcing. You will have the opportunity to make a huge impact and fill our hiring needs more quickly and with a higher caliber of talent.
- Research and mine various channels including LinkedIn, Monster, Naukri, and Github, to build pipelines of technical talent for current and future hiring needs
- Identify qualified candidates using various sourcing techniques such as boolean searches
- Collaborate with the Head of Talent to hone our sourcing strategy to ensure we have a consistent flow of candidates for technical positions
- Complete any additional tasks that may arise
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience and/or certification
- 1+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Amazing sourcing and cold-calling skills with a reputation for finding top talent
- Ability to work autonomously to search LinkedIn, Github and any other relevant channels for qualified technical talent
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with fluency in English
Nice to Have:
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques such as recruiting on social platforms and creating Boolean search strings
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems it’s a plus if you’ve worked with Greenhouse
- Past experience working with global hiring teams
Compensation and Benefits:
- Fair and competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Medical Benefits (Health insurance, Personal accident insurance, Group term life insurance), gratuity, parental leave, sick leave and public holidays
- Employees are eligible for flexible allowances which includes Leave Travel Assistance, Telephone/Mobile Expenses, Professional development expenses, Meals Coupon, Vehicle Reimbursement
- Flexible scheduling and work from home policy depending on role and responsibilities
- Feel great working to improve road safety around the world!
- Join one of our many employee resource groups including Black, AAPI, LGBTQIA+, Women, Book Club and Health & Wellness
- Extensive wellness, education and employee assistance programs
- CMT will do all that is possible to support our employees and create a positive and inclusive work environment for all!
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At CMT, we are intensifying our commitment to provide opportunities and career growth to the underrepresented. We are focused on creating an inclusive work environment that encourages a diversity of background and thought to produce the best products and services within our industry.
CMT is an equal opportunity employer and strives to create an inclusive and diverse environment that enriches our employees’ lives in and outside of work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state. CMT is headquartered in Cambridge MA. To learn more, visit www.cmtelematics.com and follow us on Twitter @cmtelematics.