Senior Sales Director, France
Cambridge Mobile Telematics (CMT) is the world’s largest telematics service provider. Its mission is to make the world’s roads and drivers safer. The company’s AI-driven platform, DriveWell®, gathers sensor data from millions of IoT devices — including smartphones, proprietary Tags, connected vehicles, dashcams, and third-party devices — and fuses them with contextual data to create a unified view of vehicle and driver behavior. Companies from personal and commercial auto insurance, automotive, rideshare, smart cities, wireless, financial services, and family safety industries use insights from CMT’s platform to power their risk assessment, safety, claims, and driver improvement programs. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, with offices in Budapest, Chennai, Seattle, Tokyo, and Zagreb, CMT serves millions of people through over 95 programs in 25 countries, including 21 of the top 25 US auto insurers.
CMT is looking for a collaborative, customer-committed, and creative sales director who wants to join us in making roads safer by making drivers better!
- Be the strategic business consultant and advisor to our customers and target accounts in France
- Use independent judgment and discretion to elicit prospects and customers’ business, functional and technical requirements and identify CMT Services and Products addressing prospects customer’s needs
- Address and resolve prospect and customer inquiries and objections effectively
- Demonstrate the value of our cutting-edge mobile telematics and big data analytics Products and Services
- Assess opportunities rigorously, all while responsibly managing company resources
- Skillfully negotiate and finalize contracts, ensuring a steady stream of committed revenue
- Develop, communicate, and execute comprehensive account and opportunity plans
- Deliver accurate and insightful forecasts while assuming full ownership of the forecasting process
- Act as the "voice of the market" and actively contribute to marketing and product strategy
- Be an authority on usage-based insurance, big data, telematics, mobile technology and driver behavior
- Be an authority on competitor offerings and identify their strengths and weaknesses
- Ensure post-sale customer success and foster business growth
- Travel regularly to customer sites, both nationally and internationally, as required
- Complete any additional tasks as they arise
- 4+ years as an enterprise sales executive (SaaS, big data preferred)
- Bachelor of Science Degree required
- Successfully closing deals with an Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) of $500,000 or more
- A track record of surpassing sales targets and consistently ranking in the top 5% among peers
- Proven track record of selling to clients and businesses in France
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles and close net-new business
- Proficiency in enterprise implementation methodologies
- Startup experience is a plus
- Property insurance industry experience is a plus
- Fluent in both English and French
- Unimpeachable verbal, written and visual communication (incl. whiteboard, powerpoint)
- Proficiency in value and solution selling, emphasizing long-term relationships over transactional interactions
- Ability to tailor your approach to engage diverse audiences across different seniority levels
- Proactive in opening new accounts and navigating obstacles to bring deals to a successful close
- Ability to ask the hard questions and listen actively
- Masterful understanding of both business issues and technology
- Expertise in negotiating outcomes that benefit both customers and the company
- Entrepreneurial ability to create processes and tools where none exist
- Skill with Salesforce.com and other sales productivity tools
Compensation and Benefits:
- Fair and competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Flexible scheduling and work from home policy depending on role and responsibilities
- Feel great working to improve road safety around the world!
- Join one of our many employee resource groups including Black, AAPI, LGBTQIA+, Women, Book Club and Health & Wellness
- CMT will do all that is possible to support our employees and create a positive and inclusive work environment for all!
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At CMT, we are intensifying our commitment to provide opportunities and career growth to the underrepresented. We are focused on creating an inclusive work environment that encourages a diversity of background and thought to produce the best products and services within our industry.
CMT is an equal opportunity employer and strives to create an inclusive and diverse environment that enriches our employees’ lives in and outside of work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state. CMT is headquartered in Cambridge MA. To learn more, visit www.cmtelematics.com and follow us on Twitter @cmtelematics.