Say it— Do it. Agro.Club was founded on the premise to be the most reliable and trustworthy partner in the grain trade. We maintain an unwavering commitment to our partners and customers, going beyond mere grain trading to consistently seek innovative ways to fulfill their needs. We trade all grains and oil seeds, as well as select specialty crops. Our technology tools allow our team to maintain a continuous touch with the market, actively seeking the most effective approaches to meet and exceed our customers' expectations. To date we work with over 50,000 leading farmers globally, helping us to source grain for our end-users. At the core of our values is integrity. We believe in delivering on our promises and following through on our commitments.
We are a global company with a ~250 people team across approx 10 countries. With business in Europe and the Americas, we are currently building out our US operations. Now is your chance to join one of the most innovative agriculture trading companies and be part of building our growing business in the United States.
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Grain Merchandiser, to join our expanding commercial team in the United States. Location Kansas City Plaza (office). As Grain Merchandiser, you will be responsible for originating grain offers from farmers at competitive levels with the aim to conclude profitable deals with our buyer-customers. The successful candidate has deep connections with a large portfolio of row crop farmers in the US, specifically South of Kansas City, towards Arkansas, coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills, strong results orientation, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- build and maintain strong relationships with a portfolio of farmers
- source and originate grain and oil seeds with competitive conditions
- orchestrate and close deals with farmers, based on the re-selling opportunities the team identified
- give direction to farmer coordinators who source volume at large scale
- maintain accurate and up-to-date records in the Agro.Club CRM
- collaborate within commercial team to develop and implement effective origination strategies
What we offer:
- opportunity to grow and develop with high freedom to operate.
- competitive salary with bonuses based on results - we win we all benefit
- benefits: health insurance, 410k, paid vacation and holidays
- high performance team, no bureaucracy no politics culture
- positive open minded approach, ideas are valued and taken into account
- fun office environment at the Kansas City Country Club Plaza (or remote depending on candidate's location)
If you are a driven and passionate individual ready to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply today!