Truck Logistics Specialist
Truck Logistics Specialist
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Truck Logistics Specialist, to join our expanding team.
As a Truck Logistics Specialist, you will be responsible for enabling the delivery of FOB originated grain and oil seeds. You will work as a member of the Operations team and will work closely with the Trading and Origination team.
- Manage all relationship with trucking companies, carriers and logistics operators
- Find and source trucks in the geographies where Agro.Club operates, ensuring the best logistics cost for trucked grain, and manage the contracting process
- Maintain and constantly grow the network of grain trucking operators
- Support the selection and vetting process for trucking operators
- Ensure the safety of trucks, in conjunction with efficient and timely delivery of grain contracts
- Control of arrival, departure and transit of trucks
- Management and monitoring of grain in transit
- Daily monitoring of road freight market values and competitor rates
- Imperative: Proven and extensive experience in grain trade logistics: for at least 3 years, with a large network of grain trucking operators (rail experience is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to make decisions quickly
- Entrepreneurial orientation, ability to assess opportunities, prospects and risks, ability to act under rapidly changing conditions
- In-depth knowledge of contracting carriers, from negotiation, transportation, formalization of the process and payment
- Ability to work in a structured environment with systematic approach, confident PC user
- Highest standard of integrity and honesty, responsible, with initiative and resilience
- Be part of a company that is reinventing the way grains are being marketed!
- work in a fun office environment at the Kansas City Country Club Plaza.
- opportunity to grow and develop with high freedom to operate.
- competitive salary with bonuses based on results - we win we all benefit
- high performance team, no bureaucracy, no politics culture
- positive open minded approach, ideas are valued and taken into account
Say it— Do it. Agro.Club was founded on the premise to be the most reliable and
trustworthy partner in the grain trade. We maintain an unwavering commitment to our
partners and customers, going beyond mere grain trading to consistently seek
innovative ways to fulfill their needs. We trade all grains and oilseeds, as well as select
specialty crops. Our technology tools allow our team to maintain a continuous touch
with the market, actively seeking the most effective approaches to meet and exceed our
To date we work with over 50,000 leading farmers globally, helping us to source grain
for our end-users. At the core of our values is integrity. We believe in delivering on our
promises and following through on our commitments.
We are a global company with a ~250 person team across approx 10 countries. With
business in Europe and the Americas, we are currently building out our US operations.
Now is your chance to join one of the most innovative agriculture trading companies
and be part of building our growing business in the United States.