Junior Grain Merchandiser
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Junior Merchandiser, to join our expanding commercial team.
As a Junior Merchandiser, you will be responsible for building relationships with farmers, engaging them with Agro.Club and discussing grain offers on a regular basis. You will work closely together with your senior Grain Merchandiser, who will coach and support you.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- build and maintain strong relationships with a portfolio of farmers
- maintain contact with 50-100 farmers on a daily basis
- maintain accurate and up-to-date records in the Agro.Club CRM
- collaborate within the commercial team to develop and implement effective origination strategies
- Relevant background and understanding of row crop farming
- Ability to communicate effectively with agricultural community
- Outgoing, proactive personality
- Strong drive for results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
- work in a fun office environment at the Kansas City Country Club Plaza.
- opportunity to grow and develop with high freedom to operate.
- close collaboration and coaching from experts in the grain trade
- competitive salary with bonuses based on results - we win we all benefit
- high performance team, no bureaucracy, no politics culture
- positive open minded approach, ideas are valued and taken into account
If you are a driven and passionate individual ready to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply today!
Say it— Do it. Agro.Club was founded on the premise to be the most reliable and trustworthy partner in the grain trade. We maintain an unwavering commitment to our partners and customers, going beyond mere grain trading to consistently seek innovative ways to fulfill their needs. We trade all grains and oilseeds, as well as select specialty crops. Our technology tools allow our team to maintain a continuous touch with the market, actively seeking the most effective approaches to meet and exceed our customers' expectations.
To date we work with over 50,000 leading farmers globally, helping us to source grain for our end-users. At the core of our values is integrity. We believe in delivering on our promises and following through on our commitments.
We are a global company with a ~250 person team across approx 10 countries. With business in Europe and the Americas, we are currently building out our US operations. Now is your chance to join one of the most innovative agriculture trading companies and be part of building our growing business in the United States.