Agro.Club is a tech enabled grain trading company, trading agriculture commodities like corn, soybeans, wheat, milo etc. We are a global company with a ~250 people team across approx 10 countries. With business in Europe and the Americas, we are currently building out our US operations.
Agro.Club aims to make ag commodity trading efficient and seamless by applying digital technologies across our processes. Our in-house team of 50+ developers works hard every day to achieve this objective. We are a diverse team with experts from the agriculture trade as well as digital space. What binds us is our drive, results-orientation, fast pace, and no bureaucracy, no politics culture. We stand in the field with our wellies on - actively buying, selling and moving grain.
Now is your chance to join one of the most innovative AGTECH/trading companies and be part of building our new and innovative business in the United States.
We are looking for an experienced LOGISTICS MANAGER with a strong network of relationships between carriers, customers and suppliers in the agricultural market.
- Manage all relationship with carriers and logistics operators, ensuring the best logistics cost for grain transportation (any mode of transport);
- Maintain and constantly grow the network of grain trucks and grain logistics companies;
- Support the KYC process for logistics companies and truck drivers;
- Ensure the safety of trucks, in conjunction with efficient and timely delivery of grain contracts;Successfully negotiate transportation pricing;
- Control of arrival, departure and transit of trucks;
- Management and monitoring of grain in transit;
- Daily monitoring of road freight market values and competitor rates.
- Implementation of projects with the aim of improving performance;
- Develop and implement procedures and KPI's in conjunction with other areas of the company.
- Build a logistics team after initial start
- Imperative: Proven and extensive experience in grain trade logistics: for at least 3 years, with a large network of logistics companies and grain truckers
- Excellent communication skills, ability to make decisions quickly
- Entrepreneurial orientation, ability to assess opportunities, prospects and risks, ability to act under rapidly changing conditions
- In-depth knowledge of contracting carriers, from negotiation, transportation, formalization of the process and payment
- Ability to work in a structured environment with systematic approach, confident PC user
- Highest standard of integrity and honesty, responsible, with initiative and resilience
- A fun team with experience working in local and international companies
- Be an integral part of an ambitious and innovative AgTech project; build your own team
- Competitive basic salary with variable pay based on results
- Be part of a company that is reinventing the way grains are being marketed!