Agro.Club is a tech enabled grain trading company, trading agriculture commodities like corn, soybeans, wheat, milo etc. We are a global company with a ~250 people team across approx 10 countries. With business in Europe and the Americas, we are currently building out our US operations.
Agro.Club aims to make ag commodity trading efficient and seamless by applying digital technologies across our processes. Our in-house team of 50+ developers works hard every day to achieve this objective. We are a diverse team with experts from the agriculture trade as well as digital space. What binds us is our drive, results-orientation, fast pace, and no bureaucracy, no politics culture. We stand in the field with our wellies on - actively buying, selling and moving grain.
Now is your chance to be a leader in one of the most innovative AGTECH/trading companies and be part of building our new and innovative business in the United States.
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Finance Manager, with a demonstrable track record to join our expanding team in the United States. As Merchandising Manager, you will be responsible for the full P&L of a geography in the US. Your team will include origination, execution and merchandising/sales. You will be supported by a team of subject matter experts, like finance and logistics. The successful candidate has deep connections with a large portfolio of row crop farmers and commodity buyers in the US and relevant leadership experience, coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- set up and establish the financial and accounting framework for Agro.Club USA.
- complete ownership of the Finance & Accounting function, including setting up a local team as the business scales
- support execution of transactions, KYC, invoicing, payment and collection, etc
- preparation of financial statements as per US accounting statements, IFRS, and regular reporting to senior management
- ownership and management of company compliance, including tax
- member of country leadership team
- must have: Higher education in Accounting/CPA
- must have: At least 7-8 years of experience in accounting/audit.
- must have: Prior experience in agriculture/commodity trading.
- strong understanding of financial and tax accounting, including IFRS/US GAAP.
- prior experience integrating accounting with business ERP.
- previous experience in FP&A
- advanced PC user: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- strong communication and analytical skills.
- self-starter, highly motivated, taking ownership, and getting things done.
What we offer:
- unique opportunity to grow and develop with high freedom to operate.
- competitive salary with bonuses based on results - we win, we all benefit
- high performance team, no bureaucracy no politics culture
If you are a driven and passionate individual ready to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply today!