Senior Account Executive
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Sales Executive to drive our innovative solutions within the US market. In this pivotal role, your primary objective will be to proactively generate outbound leads and successfully infiltrate a largely untapped market.
This is a full-time position based either in our New York office at Rockefeller Plaza or work remotely within the US.
Some of the things you’ll work on:
- Win new business within the North American region with a 100% focus on outbound lead generation.
- Prioritize building client relations actively through email, phone, and B2B interactions, giving priority to f2f client meet-ups.
- Plan long-term strategic initiatives for targeting enterprise accounts.
- Showcase Adverity solutions and its capabilities to prospective clients through web and live demos.
- Engage and influence decision makers in regard to their marketing data and analytics strategy and operations.
- Proactively oversee the sales cycle and take the lead in negotiations to successfully close deals.
- Consistently and regularly use HubSpot CRM to track opportunities, activities, and provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity.
We’re excited if you have:
- 2+ years experience as a consultative solution seller within the SaaS (martech/adtech) industry, where you have met or exceeded your targets.
- Experience in managing and driving your own outbound pipeline to meet yearly target goals.
- Knowledge of the marketing and advertising landscape and ecosystem that will support your success in the role.
- Experience with communication with prospects across all levels - including C-Level.
- Excellent negotiating skills with a very outgoing demeanor.
- Success-oriented and self-motivated with a high level of energy.
- Willingness to learn and a strong desire to keep up-to-date on technology trends, developments & best practices.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Internal shares program (EDPP)
- 401k matching scheme
- 20 days PTO (excl. US public holiday and additional sick days)
- Ergonomic workspace and cutting edge technology
- Budget for job relevant training
- Free company health coaching
- Regular team events (also remote) and a yearly global team trip
- Modern and stylish office in the heart of New York
- Sustainable merch for all employees
- Adverity Social Responsibility Days (+2 days paid off)
- An exciting ride in one of the coolest tech scaleups
Are you ready to apply?
The base salary range for this role is $90,000-$100,000, accompanied by an uncapped commission structure of 100% OTE. In any case, we offer competitive salaries depending on your qualifications and experience.
Apply now if you are ready to revolutionize the way businesses work with marketing data.
We look forward to meeting you!
At Adverity, we're looking for talented and dedicated people who are adventurous and curious.
We welcome all: it is the policy of Adverity to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background and join us in driving innovation, growth, and building a culture of trust, collaboration, and excellence. We strongly encourage women, veterans, people with disabilities, people of color, and gender nonconforming candidates to apply.
Adverity will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Accommodation requests can be made by emailing email@example.com.