SaaS Sales Director US
We are looking for a passionate Sales Director to lead our US sales team and function as a player-coach. You will report into our Senior Sales Director and collaborate closely with your peer Sales Director, responsible for our RoW (Rest of World) team. We'd love for you to grow the US market for Adverity, enable and optimize the team's performance and lead by example.
This is a full-time position based either in our New York office at Rockefeller Plaza or work remotely within the US.
Some of the things you'll work on:
- Strategically and tactically lead a team of senior sales professionals with regards to sales approaches, best practices, proposal development, negotiation, US market penetration etc.
- Coach/mentor individual team members with support from our Sales Enablement team and the best in-class tools. People are our greatest assets and enabling them to succeed is key for success in this role.
- Function as a player-coach and win new business with a 100% focus on outbound lead generation. Proactively oversee the sales cycle and take the lead in negotiations to successfully close deals.
- Pipeline analysis, forecasting and development of actionable insights from sales performance data and using this to strategically guide the team to success.
- Engage in collaborative initiatives with cross-functional departments to empower your team in the efficient streamlining of processes, aiming to establish unparalleled excellence in customer-facing operations.
- Work with the SDR team on maximizing SAOs and maintaining a strong team dynamic.
We're excited if you have:
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience with 2+ years in a sales leadership role. Selling data/analytics SaaS products is a plus.
- Experience in leading remote teams as well as working in an international fast-paced environment.
- Proven success in developing and deploying, winning sales strategies and tactically coaching the team and giving guidance to expand a large strategic market.
- Proven track record of closing deals, building exceptional and motivated high-performing teams and collaborating with other leaders on driving pipeline and sales excellence.
- Experience in selling to large enterprise and mid-market companies across a variety of industry sectors. Selling into media agencies and brands is a plus.
- Lead by example mindset with experience in analysis, forecasting and market analysis.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Internal shares program (EDPP)
- 401k matching scheme
- 20 days PTO (excl. US public holiday and additional sick days)
- Ergonomic workspace and cutting edge technology
- Budget for job relevant training
- Regular team events (also remote)
- Modern and stylish office in the heart of New York
- Sustainable merch for all employees
- Adverity Social Responsibility Days (+2 days paid off)
Are you ready to apply?
For this role we offer a base salary range of $145,000 - $185,000 per year, accompanied by an uncapped commission structure of 100% OTE. In any case, we offer competitive salaries depending on your qualifications and experience.
Apply now if you are ready to revolutionize the way businesses work with data. We look forward to meeting you!
At Adverity, we're looking for talented and dedicated people who are adventurous and curious.
We welcome all: it is the policy of Adverity to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Adverity makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
We strongly encourage women, veterans, people with disabilities, people of color, and gender nonconforming candidates to apply.
Adverity will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Accommodation requests can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.