Technical Project Manager (f/m/d)
We are looking for an Associate Technical Project Manager to assist in the planning, execution and monitoring of client onboarding and implementation projects. In this role, you will work closely with clients to understand their unique business needs and help them identify opportunities to use our data solution to drive growth, efficiency and competitive advantage.
This is a full time position based in our headquarters in Vienna. We'd love it if you could join us in our office ideally 2 days a week.
Some of the things you’ll work on:
- Work closely with our B2B clients to identify and understand their individual requirements for the implementation of new data sources.
- Provide strategic guidance to clients on how to leverage our data solution to achieve their business objectives.
- Support or independently manage the planning, execution and monitoring of client onboarding and implementation projects.
- Prepare relevant internal and external project documentation, including project plans, status reports and risk assessments.
- Utilise your in-depth knowledge of our platform's capabilities, combined with your expertise in clients' industries and strategic goals, to provide training and guidance on maximising the effective use of our solution.
- Ensure successful project outcomes by closely monitoring project progress, identifying potential issues or risks and communicating project status, issues and risks to all stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery, by integrating data sources on our platform, proactively keeping clients informed about project progress and ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Assist in project closure activities, including post-project evaluation and project management documentation.
- Acting as a support to senior members of the Implementation Team on large projects.
We’re excited if you have:
- 2-3 years of experience in project management.
- Experience with project management tools, such as Jira.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with a technical affinity for SaaS technologies and databases to analyse and solve relevant issues.
- Desire to take ownership of your area and ensure that projects are completed on time and within scope.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with a customer-oriented personality that ensures our clients receive the best service.
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal), German is a plus.
- Result-driven attitude with a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Internal shares program (EDPP)
- Lunch allowance for our inhouse restaurant
- Ergonomic workspace and cutting edge technology
- Budget for job relevant training
- Regular team events (also remote) and a yearly global team trip
- Modern and stylish offices
- Sustainable merch for all employees
- Adverity Social Responsibility Days (+2 days paid off)
Are you ready to apply?
For this role, we offer a salary starting from €50.000 per year. In any case, we offer competitive salaries depending on your qualifications and experience.
Apply now if you are a results-driven project manager with a passion for delivering outstanding customer service. We look forward to meeting you!