Professional Services Consultant
We’re looking for an experienced Professional Services Consultant to join our Professional Services team. You'll be a subject matter expert on Adverity's solutions, working with a variety of clients across industries and domains. If you enjoy working with customers and enjoy working with Adverity solutions on a daily basis, this position is for you!
This is a full-time position working from our London office or remotely in the surrounding areas (within a commutable distance to the office).
Some of the things you’ll work on:
- Act as a trusted point of contact for the customer on all solution-related issues and product features.
- Provide deployment advisory services, including development of best practices, recommendations and configurations.
- Take a consultative approach and provide insight to customers to ensure they get the most out of the platform, with the goal of growing our customer base and increasing adoption and retention.
- Measure customer engagement with the company and provide feedback to other teams on product and service improvements.
- Support our Account Management team with upselling opportunities through technical product demonstrations.
- Be part of our growing Professional Services team and contribute to our strong team culture in regular sharing sessions.
We’re excited if you have:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience - preferably in a SaaS environment or in a media agency.
- Experience with upselling and customer training and development.
- Finished Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Comfort in a dynamic scale-up environment where we move fast and wear many hats.
- Strong IT affinity, analytical and problem solving mindset.
- Soft Skills: Customer-oriented personality, team player, excellent organisational and communication skills and great time management.
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our clients achieve their goals.
- Excellent English skills in writing and speaking.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Internal shares program (EDPP)
- Budget for job relevant training
- Regular team events (also remote) and a yearly team trip
- Modern and stylish office in the heart of London
- Sustainable merch for all employees
- Adverity Social Responsibility Days (+2 days paid off)
Are you ready to apply?
Apply now if you are ready to revolutionize the way businesses work with marketing data. We look forward to meeting you!