IT Administrator (f/m/d)
We are looking for an IT Administrator to help us navigate and excel in various IT domains, from hardware and software to operations, infrastructure, and security. This role provides a unique opportunity to contribute your expertise to our dynamic team. If you're ready to make a meaningful impact in the world of IT, we invite you to explore this exciting opportunity with us.
This is a full time position where onsite presence in our Vienna office is essential about 3 days a week.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Act as the primary point of contact and support for our employees, addressing diverse IT-related requests.
- Work daily with Access Management, Change Management, and Problem Management.
- Analyse, prioritise, and comprehensively document IT-related issues to ensure effective resolution.
- Proactively follow up with employees, ensuring a seamless and complete addressing of their IT concerns.
- Take charge of our IT requirements, ensuring optimal functionality and performance.
- Foster a close collaborative partnership with local management, our information security team, and external IT support providers.
- Conduct seamless IT onboarding and training sessions to facilitate a smooth integration process.
We’re excited if you have:
- 3+ years of similar professional experience in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated technology expertise and familiarity with common business applications and operating systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Intune, Azure Active Directory and Google Workspace.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Flexibility and willingness to work in an international environment.
- A team player mentality and a high level of service orientation.
- An accurate and independent way of working.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English. German is a plus.
Nice to have:
- Higher education in a related IT-field.
- Project Management skills and experience.
Why you'll love it here:
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Internal shares program (EDPP)
- Lunch allowance for our inhouse restaurant
- Ergonomic workspace and cutting edge technology
- Budget for job relevant training
- Regular team events (also remote) and a yearly global team trip
- Modern and stylish offices
- Sustainable merch for all employees
- Adverity Social Responsibility Days (+2 days paid off)
The minimum salary for this position is €47.000. In any case, we offer competitive salaries depending on your qualifications and experience.
Apply now if you are ready to revolutionize the way businesses work with marketing data. We look forward to meeting you!