We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to be responsible for the entire recruitment process for our commercial and technical roles. In this role you will play a key part in handpicking the talent that drives our success. while also contributing to continuous optimisation of the talent acquisition and overall people function in various projects.
This is a full-time position based in our headquarters in Vienna. We currently operate a hybrid model and would love for you to come into the office 2-3 times per week.
Some of the things you’ll work on:
- Global Recruitment: Take charge of the full recruitment cycle across Austria, the UK, Bulgaria, Poland, and the USA, ensuring each candidate's journey is memorable and positive.
- Collaborative Expertise: Forge strong bonds with hiring managers, diving deep into their needs and crafting tailored recruitment strategies. Your updates and insights will make you an indispensable ally in every project.
- Social Media Savvy: Use platforms like LinkedIn and your talent pool to uncover the perfect candidates proactively.
- Salary Sage: Offer your expertise on compensation expectations and align them with our internal standards during the offer stage.
- Knowledge Exchange Enthusiast: Share and absorb wisdom within the team and beyond, engaging in varied projects and collaborating with internal stakeholders.
- Continuous Learner: Embrace opportunities to expand your skills through events, trainings, and other educational
We’re excited if you have:
- At least 2 years of comprehensive recruiting experience, preferably in a global setting, including tech roles.
- Ideally an according university degree (Economics, HR or Psychology) and basic knowledge of Austrian labour law.
- Exceptional expression skills in English and German, with any additional language being a bonus.
- An open, amiable personality that thrives in an international environment.
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and a high degree of service orientation.
- A talent for balancing the big picture and focus on details.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Internal shares program (EDPP)
- Lunch allowance for our inhouse restaurant
- Ergonomic workspace and cutting edge technology
- Budget for job relevant training
- Regular team events (also remote) and a yearly global team trip
- Modern and stylish offices
- Sustainable merch for all employees
- Adverity Social Responsibility Days (+2 days paid off)
Are you ready to apply?
If this position is filled in Vienna, the minimum salary denoted for legal reasons is €40.000. In any case, we offer competitive salaries depending on your qualifications and experience.
Apply now if you are ready to revolutionise the way businesses work with data. We look forward to meeting you!