UX / UI Product Designer (f/m/d)
We are on the lookout for a talented UI/UX Product Designer passionate about solving user-related problems and addressing client needs. This role is a blend of creativity and analytics, requiring a knack for understanding user experiences and designing innovative solutions
This is a full-time position based in our headquarters in Vienna or remote from Europe.
Some of the things you’ll work on:
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to define problem domains and conceptualise high-level solutions.
- Actively participate in collecting user data through customer support insights, direct interviews, and analysis of dashboards and reports.
- Define user stories, job stories, and business acceptance criteria alongside stakeholders.
- Engage conceptual design, based on inputs from leadership, and hands-on data analysis.
- Ideate and visualise creative solutions using various design tools like Figma and Miro.
- Prepare high-fidelity prototypes and layouts using our comprehensive Design System.
- Test concepts with real customers to validate value, customer fit, and usability.
- Work in tandem with front-end engineers to implement user interfaces and contribute to usability tests.
We're Excited If You Have:
- 2+ years of experience in UX/UI design, preferably in B2B SaaS environments.
- Proficiency in Figma, Miro, and Notion.
- Experience with technical and complex domains, and an understanding of business sensitivity.
- A detail-oriented mindset with a focus on an iterative design process.
- Strong skills in various design artifacts: from user flows to high-fidelity screen layouts.
- Empathy to serve as a link between stakeholders and users.
- Ability to collaborate with different company departments.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS and web development is a plus.
- Willingness to delve into the complex world of data integration and visualization.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Bonus: Good UX Writing skills.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Internal shares program (EDPP)
- Lunch allowance for our inhouse restaurant
- Ergonomic workspace and cutting edge technology
- Budget for job relevant training
- Regular team events (also remote) and a yearly global team trip
- Modern and stylish offices
- Sustainable merch for all employees
- Adverity Social Responsibility Days (+2 days paid off)
Are you ready to apply?
If this position is filled in Vienna, the minimum salary is €45.000. In any case, we offer competitive salaries depending on your qualifications and experience.
Apply now if you are ready to revolutionise the way businesses work with marketing data. We look forward to meeting you!