We are looking for a Senior Sales Development Representative to break into a largely untapped US market, offering massive potential for someone with the expertise and hunger to drive outbound sourced leads. If you are someone who thrives in the dynamic world of sales and seeks a role with both a challenge and immense growth opportunity, we're excited to meet you.
This is a full-time position based in our New York office.
Some of the things you’ll work on:
- Spearheading our US market outreach with a 100% focus on outbound lead generation.
- Utilizing tools like LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo, and HubSpot to optimize lead sourcing.
- Setting ambitious targets and moving leads to sales-approved opportunities.
- Collaborating with the team in crafting strategies and sharing insights to ensure continuous improvement.
- Adapting and evolving with our ever-changing business landscape, always staying two steps ahead in the game.
We’re excited if you have:
- Proven experience as an SDR veteran, with a track record of driving outbound sourced leads for the USA market.
- A knack for SaaS sales, understanding that our sales process is in-depth and not purely transactional.
- Familiarity with industries like the agency world, fintech, or brand side processes.
- Mastery over tools like Salesforce and a preference for outbound strategies – inbound isn't our game here.
- Cultural alignment: You remain calm and cool amidst change, possess a positive attitude, steer clear of office politics, and are laser-focused on targets.
- An appetite to not just meet but surpass targets.
- The ability to quickly understand our platform, adapting and leveraging its features for sales success.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Internal shares program (EDPP)
- 401k matching scheme
- 20 days PTO (excl. US public holiday and additional sick days)
- Ergonomic workspace and cutting edge technology
- Budget for job relevant training
- Regular team events (also remote) and a yearly global team trip
- Modern and stylish office in the heart of New York
- Sustainable merch for all employees
- Adverity Social Responsibility Days (+2 days paid off)
Are you ready to apply?
If this vacancy is filled in the US, we offer a base salary starting from USD 80,000. In any case, we offer competitive salaries depending on your qualifications and experience.
Apply now if you are ready to revolutionise the way businesses work with marketing data. We look forward to meeting you!
At Adverity, we're looking for talented and dedicated people who are adventurous and curious.
We welcome all: it is the policy of Adverity to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Adverity makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
We strongly encourage women, veterans, people with disabilities, people of color, and gender nonconforming candidates to apply.
Adverity will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Accommodation requests can be made by emailing email@example.com.