Junior Full Stack Engineer - React & Python (f/m/d)
We are looking for a motivated Junior Full Stack Engineer to join our Product Engineering Team. You will be part of driving the technical approach, work breakdown, execution, and delivery of projects. We value close collaboration with product and design to ensure that our customers receive the best possible experience.
This is a full-time position, where you can work either remotely in Europe or from one of our offices in Vienna or Katowice.
Some of the things you’ll work on:
In the first month:
- You get to know your product development team and get familiar with our product, technologies, systems and architecture, processes and practices.
- You absorb our engineering culture, start coding and ramp up quickly within the Adverity universe. You get to know the architecture and codebase inside-out.
- You will get assigned a mentor who will help you onboard and work one on one with you to help you prepare for the tasks on the horizon.
In the first 6 months:
- You are able to support your product development team with code reviews, technical solutions and product suggestions.
- You participate in shaping new features, get your hands dirty in Proof of Concepts, break down technical scopes and start working in team deliveries.
- Take an active role in team conversations and consistently contribute to team meetings.
- Lead the development and successful release of a small-sized feature with the help of your mentor.
We are excited if you have:
- Eagerness to learn and improve, with the ability to delve deeper when necessary.
- Experience with Typescript and front-end libraries - preferably React.
- Good knowledge of Python and (preferably) Django framework. Previously, you’ve seen and contributed updates to production on a larger scale.
- Some experience with building and maintaining REST APIs.
- Ability to perform code reviews. Beyond checking the correctness and cleanness of code, you’re able to connect the dots and focus on the bigger picture.
- Soft skills. Over-communication comes naturally to you. You are a good listener and you enjoy writing things down to synthesise information.
- Understanding of working with cross-functional teams.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Internal shares program (EDPP)
- Ergonomic workspace and cutting-edge technology
- Regular team events (also remote) and a yearly global team trip
- Modern and stylish offices
- Sustainable merch for all employees
- Adverity Social Responsibility Days (+2 days paid off)
Are you ready to apply?
If this position is filled in Vienna, the minimum salary denoted for legal reasons and according to the collective agreement (IT KV) is €40.000,-. If this vacancy is filled somewhere else, the salary may differ. In any case, we offer competitive salaries depending on qualifications and experience.
Apply now if you are ready to revolutionise the way businesses work with data. We look forward to meeting you!
Please send your CV in English!