Senior QA Engineer (f/m/d)
We're looking for an experienced and motivated Senior QA Engineer to join our Product Engineering Team. In this role, you will assess and improve software quality through manual and automated testing of the Adverity platform. You'll work closely with developers, operations teams, and product owners to discuss requirements, identify test scenarios, and provide feedback. You'll play a key role in ensuring the delivery of high-quality software.
This is a full-time position where you can work remotely in Europe or from one of our offices in Vienna or Katowice.
Some of the things you’ll work on:
- Lead, drive, and enhance functional testing strategies for software reliability.
- Elaborate on automation test strategies, ensuring efficiency.
- Provide expertise in automation test frameworks and CI/CD integration.
- Advocate QA automation strategies within cross-functional teams.
- Develop advanced automation test frameworks for comprehensive coverage.
- Mentor and support the QA Engineering team, promoting collaboration.
- Collaborate effectively with other functional leads and team managers for alignment.
We’re excited if you have:
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience, with 3 years in automation testing.
- Proficiency in Cypress and Selenium.
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines, Docker for CI/CD.
- Proficiency in SQL, Linux, and scripting languages (Shell scripting, PowerShell, etc.).
- Comprehensive experience in various testing types, including UI, E2E, API, Component, Contract, Integration, and Unit testing.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, strong collaborative mindset, capable of working seamlessly within cross-functional teams.
Nice to have:
- Team management experience.
- Familiarity with telemetry solutions (Grafana, ELK, Prometheus).
- Understanding of application architecture for effective test planning.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Flexible working hours and home-office
- Internal shares program (EDPP)
- Ergonomic workspace and cutting edge technology
- Budget for job relevant training
- Regular team events (also remote) and a yearly global team trip
- Modern and stylish offices
- Sustainable merch for all employees
- Adverity Social Responsibility Days (+2 days paid off)
If this position is filled in Vienna, the minimum salary is €63.000. If this vacancy is filled somewhere else, the salary may differ. In any case, we offer competitive salaries depending on qualifications and experience.
Apply now if you are ready to revolutionize the way businesses work with data. We look forward to meeting you!