Manager SOC (Security Operations Center)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The individual will be responsible to serve as the organizational defense against cyber security threats.
· Set up a security operation center (SOC) for the company.
· Develop and implement security incident management policies and procedures.
· Ensure monitoring of the cyber security posture of the organization and lead incident response from discovery until resolution.
· Ensure monitoring and responding to security-related alerts triggered in solution/SIEM.
· Perform incident investigation offenses and ensure that appropriate follow-up.
· Perform malware analysis and forensics against security alerts.
· Ensure security rules/configurations are aligned with industry needs/best practices.
· Reporting of key incidents with relevant interested parties and management.
· Keep and update IT/Tech inventory to ensure all relevant assets are registered with SIEM.